- The code for this site was initially based on the microblog
code by @miguelgrinberg. It's diverged extensively enough that it's
probably a remote relation at best at this point, though.
- Built using SQLAlchemy, Flask, Jinja2, Python 3 and PostgreSQL/Psycopg2.
- HTTPS termination and proxy caching via Nginx.
- The release messaging system uses RabbitMQ.
- Web UI using Bootstrap and jQuery.
- FavIcon by Icons8
- Miscellaneous use of the GLYPHICONS FREE glyph set as part of bootstrap. Note that one of the glyphs was customized slightly.
- A few of the fontawesome icons are used in various places.
- Some of the admin functions use the Fugue Icons icon set.
- Forum code was originally based on the flask-forum sources.
- Realtime text markup preview via PageDown-Bootstrap, which is derived from PageDown.
- Rating system uses the jQuery Bar-Rating plugin.
- Markdown-urlify is used in some parts of the forums.
- All original components for this site are dual-licensed CC-BY-SA or GPLv3 at your discretion.
- By contributing content to the site, you are agreeing to release your contributed content under the above CC-BY-SA/GPLv3 terms as well.
- References and cover images are property of their creators. The information actually hosted here is only for informational purposes.
This site hosts no local copies of any content, beyond the simple description and
cover images. All actual hosting of translated content is outside the purview of
wlnupdates.com's administrators, and we have no mechanism for altering anything beyond
the content on the wlnupdates.com site specifically. The release feeds are furthermore
entirely either user-submitted, or produced by an automated system, and are not manually
moderated or managed in any way.
Due to the complete automation of this system, the administrators of this site make
NO guarantee whatsoever about the content you may encounter.
Browse at your own risk. Care has been taken during the initial configuration of the
automated systems, but it is entirely possible that a compromise of a different
site could lead to inappropriate or even malevolent content being hosted here, albeit
hopefully only for a short period of time before it could be manually moderated.
WLNUpdates will consent to removing any direct links to infringing
content upon the request of the licenseholder, upon the receipt of a
A DMCA removal request requires the following information:
- Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of
the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Information to sufficiently contact you, such as: address, telephone number,
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under
penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an
exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please submit any such requests to email@example.com
They will be evaluated and acted upon promptly, if they are judged valid.
If you discover any other potentially abusive content or behaviour on this site, please
let an administrator know by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be as specific as possible. We will try to respond promptly.