Thread: Becoming a Moderator

Ophios
posted on
14:15 on 8 April

Hi, I was just wondering how to become a moderator for the site. I'm trying to re-organize the releases for an Author who has eight seperate series on here so it's easier to navigate and up to date (per his request) but I can't reorganize anything without first deleting everything and starting from scratch (In addition to deleting duplicates), and I don't have the ability to delete the releases without moderator priveleges.

fake-name
posted on
03:02 on 10 April

I don't really have a process yet, as the site doesn't have any moderators other then myself (the admin).

I'd say the process is basically ask about it, and I can just give perms to people. I've set the moderator flag on your account.

FWIW, the site has the concept of both moderators and administrators, and the difference is probably not really well considered, so I'd expect there to be some dumb bugs with features that should be available for moderators that are incorrectly set to admin, and etc...

Also, there isn't that much in terms of actual moderator tools. I've basically been implementing stuff as I wanted it. If you have questions about how stuff works, feel free to ask.